Reading, Reading, Reading, Reading, and Writing
There is no something new in the world anymore, the matter is how to integrate those existing things together in a meaningful way. That is "Creativity" and "Research"
Refereed Published Articles --------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Corresponding authored article
** First and corresponding authored article
+ SSCI Ranked journal
**41. Song, J. H., Chermack, T. J. & Kim, W. C. (2013). An analysis and synthesis of DLOQ-based learning organization research. Advances in Developing Human Resources, XX(X), 1-18.
*40. Cho. S. Y., Song, J. H., Yoon, S. C., & Lee, C. K. (2013). How the organizational learning process mediates the impact of strategic human resource management practices on performance in Korean organizations. Performance Improvement Quarterly, 25(4), 23-42. doi: 10.1002/piq.21127
*39. Kolb, J. A., Song, J. H., & Jin, S. M. (2012). Tasks performed and primary challenges identified by small group facilitator: Implications for teamwork research and practice , Learning and Performance Quarterly 1(3), 1-18.
**38. Song, J. H. & Kolb, J. A. (2012). Complex structure among the constructs of learning culture and performance improvement: Mediating effects of the knowledge creation in Korean firms. Journal of Leadership and Organization Studies, 19(4). doi:10.1177/1548051812461146.
37.Veliquette, A., Coons, L., Mace, S., Coates, T., Chermack, T. J., & Song, J. H. (2012). The effect of scenario planning on perceptions of conversation quality and engagement. The International Journal of Technology Intelligence and Planning 8(3), 254-277. doi: 10.1504/IJTIP.2012.048573.
**36. Song, J. H., Yoon, S. W., & Uhm, D. H. (2012) Systematic and practical measurement of organizational knowledge creation: Developing and validating knowledge the creation practice inventory, Leadership and Organization Development Journal, 33(7), 616 - 631. doi: 10.1108/01437731211265214.
**35. Song, J. H., Kang, I. G., Shin, Y. H., & Kim, H. K. (2012) The impact of an organization’s procedural justice and transformational leadership on employees’ citizenship behaviors in the Korean business context, Journal of Leadership and Organization Studies, 19(3), 1-13. doi: 10.1177/1548051812446659.
+**34. Song, J. H., Kolb, J. A., Lee, U. H., & Kim, H, K. (2012). Role of the transformational leader in effective organizational knowledge creation practices: The mediating effects of employee engagement, Human Resource Development Quarterly, 23(1), 65-101. doi: 10.1002/hrdq.21120.
33. Kang, I. G., Song, J. H., & Kim, W. (2012). Organizational procedural justice and team performance improvement in the Korean business context: The mediating effect of Team-level knowledge creation, Performance Improvement Quarterly, 25(2), 43-64. doi: 10.1002/piq.21117.
*32. Bae, S. H., Song, J. H., & Kim, H. K. (2012). Teachers’ creativity in Career Technical Education: The mediating effect of knowledge creation practices in the learning organization, The Korean Social Science Journal, 39(1), 59-81.
31. Chermack, T. J., Song, J. H., Nimon, K., Choi, M. W., & Korte, R. (2012) The development and assessment of an instrument for measuring mental model styles. Learning and Performance Quarterly, 1(1), 1-20.
+ 30. Lim, D. H., Song, J. H. & Choi, M. W. (2012). Work-family interface: Effect of enrichment and conflict on the job performance of Korean workers. Journal of Management and Organization, 18(3), 383-397. doi: 10.5172/jmo.2012.18.3.383.
29. Joo, B. K, Song, J. H., Lim, D. H. & Yoon, S. W. (2012). Team creativity: The effects of perceived learning culture, leader-member exchange quality, and team cohesion. International Journal of Training and Development, 16(2), 77-91.
28. Lim, D. H., Choi, M. W., & Song, J. H. (2012). Work-family enrichment in Korea: Construct validation and status. Leadership and Organization Development Journal, 33(3), 282-299. doi: 10.1108/01437731211216470.
**27. Song, J. H. & Uhm, D. & Kim, J. W. (2011). Creativity and knowledge creation practice in the school context: The moderating interaction of task-related job autonomy. Performance Improvement Quarterly, 24(4), 63-81. doi: 10.1002/piq.20122.
**26. Song, J. H. (2011). Team performance improvement: Mediating roles of employee job autonomy and quality of team leader-member relations in supportive organizations in Korean business context. Performance Improvement Quarterly, 24(3), 55-76. doi: 10.1002/piq.20115.
**25. Song, J. H., Jeung C-W., & Cho, S. Y. (2011). The impact of the learning organization environment on the organizational learning process. The Learning Organization Journal, 18(6), 468-495.
**24. Song, J. H., Uhm, D., & Yoon, S. W. (2011). Organizational knowledge creation practices: Comprehensive and systematic processes for scale development. Leadership and Organization Development Journal, 32(3), 243-259. doi:
**23. Song, J. H., Martens, J., McCharen, B., & Ausburn, L. (2011). The complex structure of career technical teacher turnover intention: Multi-structural relationships among organizational culture, job autonomy, and turnover intention. Career Technical Education Research. 36(1), 3-26. doi: 10.5328/cter36.1.3.
*22. McCharen, B., Song, J. H.., & Martens, J. (2011). Cultural determinants for school innovation: The mutual impacts of organizational learning culture and creativity to organizational knowledge creation. Educational Management Administration and Leadership. 39(6), 1-19.
**21. Song, J. H., Yoon, S. W., & Yoon, H. J. (2011). Identifying organizational knowledge creation enablers through content Analysis: The voice from the industry. Performance Improvement Quarterly, 24(2), 49-65. doi: 10.1002/piq.20111.
+ 20. Škerlavaj, M., Song, J. H., & Lee, Y. (2010). Organizational learning culture, innovative culture and innovations in South Korean firms, Expert Systems with Applications 13, 6390-6403. doi: org/10.1016/j.eswa.2010.02.080.
19. Kim, H. K., Lee, S. H., & Song, J. H. (2010) A study on construct and consequences of relationship quality in B2B. Korea Digital Policy Research, 8(3), 155-168.
18. Yoon, S. W., Song, J. H., Lim, D. H. & Joo, B. K (2010) Structural determinants for team performance: The mutual influences of learning culture, creativity, and knowledge. Human Resource Development International, 13 (3), 249-264.doi: 10.1080/13678868.2010.483815
**17. Song, J. H., Kolb, J. A., Chung, C. W., Yoon H. J., & Choi, M. W. (2010) Structural retionshiops between learning culture and perceived levels of organizational performance. Korean Journal of Educational Research, 48(3), 125-158.
16. Kim, H. K., & Song, J. H. (2010) The quality of word of mouth in the online shopping mall. Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing. 4(4), 376-390. doi: 10.1108/17505931011092844.
15. Yoon, H. J., Song, J. H., Donahue, W., & Woodley, K. (2010) Leadership Competency Inventory: Systematic process of developing and validating leadership competency scale. Journal of Leadership Studies, 4(3), 39-50. doi: 10.1002/jls.20176.
**14. Song, J. H. & Jin S. M. (2009) Facilitators’ priority of competency and field practice: A case study of Korean workforce development, Workforce Education Forum 34(2), 33-48
**13. Song, J. H., & Kolb, J. A. (2009) The influence of learning culture on perceived knowledge conversion: An empirical approach using structural equation modeling, Human Resource Development International, 12(6), 529-550. doi: 10.1080/13678860903274505.
12. Kolb, J. A., Jin, S. & Song, J. H. (2009) Ethical responsibilities identified by small group facilitators: Implications for teamwork instruction and training, Journal Business and Training Education 18(Fall), 61-70.
11. Yoon, S. W., Song, J. H., & Lim D. (2009) Beyond the learning process and toward the knowledge creation process: Linking between learning and knowledge in supportive learning culture, Performance Improvement Quarterly, 21(3), 1-21. doi: 10.1002/piq.20060.
10. Bae, S. H. & Song, J. H. (2009) Bridging gap between career technical education (CTE) to human resource development (HRD): Integrative and analytical comparison of competencies between CTE and HRD professionals, The Journal of Korean Human Resource Development, 11(2), 69-88.
+**9. Song, J. H., Kim, H. M. & Kolb, J. A. (2009) The relationship between interpersonal trust and organizational commitment: The mediating effects of organizational learning culture, Human Resource Development Quarterly, 20(2), 147-167. doi: 10.1002/hrdq.20013.
+**8. Song, J. H., Joo, B. K., & Chermack, T. J. (2009) Validation of the dimensions of the learning organization questionnaires (DLOQ) in Korea, Human Resource Development Quarterly, 20(1), 43-64. doi: 10.1002/hrdq.20007.
**7. Song, J. H.,& Kim, H. M. (2008) The integrative structure of employee commitment: The influential relations of individuals’ characteristics in a supportive learning culture, Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 30(3), 240-255. doi: 10.1108/01437730910949526.
**6. Song, J. H. (2008) The key of the organizational performance: A perspective of organizational knowledge creation, Performance Improvement Quarterly, 21(2), 87-102. doi: 10.1002/piq.20024.
**5. Song, J. H., & Chermack, T. J. (2008) Assessing the psychometric properties of the dimensions of the learning organization questionnaires (DLOQ) in the Korean context, International Journal of Training and Development, 12(2), 87-99. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2419.2008.00297.x
4. Kolb, J. A., Jin, S. & Song, J. H. (2008) A model of small group facilitator competencies, Performance Improvement Quarterly, 21(2), 119-133. doi: 10.1002/piq.20026.
**3. Song, J. H., & Chermack, T. J. (2008) Theoretical approach of organizational knowledge formation process: The integrative concepts of individuals learning modes and learning organization cultures, Human Resource Development Review, 7(4), 424-442. doi: 10.1177/1534484308324983.
**2. Song, J. H. (2008) The effects of the cultural aspects of the learning organization to the process of human knowledge creation: An empirical research in the Korean context, International Journal of Training and Development 12(4), 265-281. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2419.2008.00311.x
1. Bae, S. H. & Song, J. H. (2006) Youth unemployment and the role of career and technical education: A case study of the Korean labor market, Career and Technical Education Research, 31(1), 3-21. doi: 10.5328/CTER31.1.3.